Becoming a Sponsor with the Lancaster Performing Arts Center can enrichyour business with numerous marketing benefits.
Series Level (Classical, Comedy, Legends, Family, etc.)
- Logo recognition in Season Brochure, at front of sponsored Series. (Available for 2012/2013 Season)
- Logo recognition on billboards for all shows included in the sponsored Series.
- Logo recognition on the Series banner(s) hung in the LPAC lobby throughout the season.
- Logo projection inside the theater at shows within the sponsored Series.
- Host a complimentary reception prior to one (1) show within the sponsored Series.
- Pre-Recorded 30-second commercial aired within 15 minutes of the show's curtain time.
- Recognition at the Season Announcement Press Conference and in the Season Announcement News Release. (Available for 2012/2013 Season)
- All benefits listed under 'Show Level'.
- Recognition in print and web ads placed for sponsored show(s).
- Recognition in emails sent to LPAC patrons and City residents about the show, with link to preferred webpage.
- Recognition in radio ads placed for sponsored show(s).
- Receive complimentary tickets for sponsored show(s).
- Linked logo recognition on the show web page within the LPAC website
- Complimentary ticketed patrons receive entrance into the artist Meet 'n Greet for sponsored show(s), if applicable.
- Name recognition in the Season Playbill, on the page with the sponsored show(s).
- Invitations to exclusive opening night dinners, cast parties with the artists and other special events.
- Host a booth and/or display for your company/product in the LPAC lobby at sponsored show(s). (before, after and during intermission, if applicable.)
For more information about becoming a sponsor, please contact Lancaster Performing Arts Center's Marketing Coordinator, Candice Curran at email@example.com
/ (661) 723 - 5851.